Institutional Learning Goals
The overall goals for student learning and development, as identified by the University's Mission Statement:
- Students will be able to make informed choices.
- Students are expected to communicate effectively.
- Students will be intellectually curious and creative.
- Students will commit themselves to lifelong learning.
- Students will be engaged in the service of others.
- Students will share responsibility for their own communities and for the world.
See the University Plan for Assessment of Student Learning & Development for a comprehensive overview of the assessment process, levels of assessment, Essential Studies assessment, and institutional assessment.