How to complete your annual assessment reports in taskstream.
- Wednesday, August 17th - 9 a.m.
- Monday, August 29th - 2 p.m.
- Friday, September 16th - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 27th - 12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 13th - 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 16th - 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 30th - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 15th - 10 a.m.
- Monday, September 26th - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 12th - 11 a.m.
Additional training sessions will be added throughout the semester.
- Common Assessment Terminology
- Principles of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning
- From the American Association of Higher Education, 9 principles of good practice related to assessing students
- Essential Guide to Assessment Strategy
- General information related to: Establishing Clear Outcomes (academic, operational and program), Curriculum Mapping, Measuring Outcomes, and making data-informed decisions to continually improve
- A Brief Guide to Creating Learning Outcomes
- A basic brief overview to developing learning outcomes. A great resource if you are new to creating learning outcomes for your program or department
- What Are Learning Outcomes and What is their Purpose?
- An introduction to the assessment cycle and writing learning outcomes
- How to Write Learning Outcomes Worksheet
- Effective Assessment of Student Work
- Basic information related to developing outcomes and identifying measures
- Writing & Measuring Effective Learning Outcomes (Academic)
- Writing & Measuring Effective Outcomes (Non-Academic)
- Program Outcomes & Purpose
- An introduction to the assessment cycle and writing program outcomes
- Diversity Outcomes
Please see the UND Taskstream website for instructions and tutorials on how to efficiently navigate that system.