Project Request Form
Disclaimer - Before requesting a project, please read rules and guidelines
The Division of Marketing & Communications provides strategic services to campus partners in order to advance the University’s branding, recruitment and retention goals.
All projects are subject to review and will be considered based on the following factors:
- Is the project mission critical?
- Does the project support a One UND strategic priority?
- Does the project generate revenue?
- What is the visibility, reach and longevity of the project?
- Timeliness: Advanced notice allows for better planning, product and marketing. Projects with larger scope require more advanced notice. Projects with less than a 3-week notice risk automatic denial.
Marketing & Communications reserves the right to accept, alter or deny requests based on scope of project, strategic impact and staff resources. Completing this form does not guarantee your project will be accepted. If a project is denied, you will be provided with a list of pre-approved vendors who may assist with your project.
Timelines will be determined based on scope of project. The designated point of contact is expected to provide prompt and timely feedback. Failure to do so may result in project delays or cancellation.
Projects are not accepted for student organizations or non-UND entities.