Office of Records Management
The University of North Dakota Office of Records Management assists university departments in managing their records throughout the entire life cycle of the records, from creation or receipt, through the use and maintenance stage, until final disposition of the records.
There are many benefits to be gained by efficiently managing your records. You will:
- Locate what you need when you need it
- Reduce the volume of records stored
- Improve your storage and retrieval systems
- Increase efficiency of everyday office operations
- Reduce costs for equipment, supplies, space, and personnel
- Identify and protect vital records
- Improve customer service
- Stay in compliance with federal, state, and local recordkeeping regulations
- Reduce liability risks by keeping records according to an authorized retention schedule
For enrollment, transcripts, or degree information, please contact the Office of the Registrar by phone at 701.777.2711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit all Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and other general requests for information to UND.inforequest@UND.edu. All FOIA requests are reviewed by UND General Counsel.
North Dakota Century Code allows UND to charge for costs of locating records and/or reviewing all responsive information.