The University remains open as research, student support and all other campus operations continue, though in a modified capacity.
What is changing is how some of our work is done. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance recommends that we all practice social distancing. In order to do that effectively while keeping the campus operating, it is important that we activate remote work arrangements for those whose work can be done from an off-campus location.
Per the notification to all employees on the evening of March 15, 2020, UND will move to have non-essential individuals, work remotely.
If you are an employee who has been directly affected by COVID-19 and would like to request accommodation, please complete the form below and submit to Human Resources.
COVID-19 Resources and Forms
Human Resources Updates
- Work Remotely Plan
- COVID-19 Remote Work Space
- Work Well Work Space Exercises
- Ergonomics for Working At Home
- Leading in a Remote Environment
- Workload Productivity Planning - Daily Action Plan (Optional Resource)
- Workload Productivity Planning - Weekly Action Plan (Optional Resource)
- How To: Signing New HR/Payroll forms using Adobe
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Form
- DOL Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Poster
- DOL FFCRA Fact Sheet