COVID-19 Parking and Transportation Updates
UND Parking Updates
Effective Monday 3/23/2020 all doors will be locked in the Facilities Management building. The only access will be to the Ops Center and a sign has been placed on their window.
If anyone tries to come in the building they will need to have set up an appointment previously with Parking Services. No one unannounced will be allowed to access the building.
We at UND Parking Services take our responsibility to ensure the health and safety of our customers, coworkers and community seriously. We want to remind you of some of the actions that we are taking in response to the COVID-19 concern.
Things We Are Doing
- We are keeping our Parking Office open Monday through Friday with limited staffing from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless directed to do otherwise.
- We need our customers to call or email us with any questions, concerns or transactions.
- We are implementing additional cleaning and disinfecting protocols and promote social distancing with many employees working remotely.
- We are still enforcing parking for safety issues with a limited staff with our focus on our housing lots, handicap and reserved parking spots, service vehicle spots, loading and timed zones.
- We are monitoring this situation daily and will make changes, if needed, with communication posted.
UND Transportation Updates
Main doors of Transportation are close. Please call main phone at 701.777.4122.
All bus routes are cancelled till further noticed.
UND Coronavirus Updates
Follow the Coronavirus Updates blog for all UND campus announcements.