Department Service Vehicle (DSV) and Guest Passes
A limited number of Department Service Vehicle (DSV) permits are sold only to University departments for use by University employees who use their personal vehicle to travel across campus to conduct official University business.
- Only valid when displayed with a valid 'A' zone permit.
- For shared use within a UND department and is not assigned to a specific individual.
- Permit does not guarantee the availability of a space.
- Allow parking in Service Vehicle zones (not Maintenance Vehicle zones) for up to 90 minutes. If a service vehicle space is not available, DSV permits are allowed to park in 'A/S/H' (brown) zones.
- All parking regulations apply.
- Citations issued are the responsibility of the 'A' permit holder.
Purchasing DSV Permits
- Permits are valid from July 1 through June 30, upon payment of the $100 annual fee.
- Parking Services will process the charge to the department via journal entry/import in July of each year.
- DSV permits no longer needed must be returned to Parking Services by June 30 of each year to avoid the permit fee for the next fiscal year. No refunds will be issued for permits returned during the year.
- Lost or stolen permits should be reported immediately to Parking Services. A new permit will need to be purchased.