Department Service Vehicle (DSV) and Guest Passes
DSV Validation codes
Great news to all Departments. UND Parking Services now offer an easier, more convenient way to pay for parking. We are selling validation codes for all UND departments to utilize.
Departmental Validation codes that can be provided to departments for employees who use their personal vehicle to travel across campus on official UND business. These codes are to be used for short-term parking only (max of 90 minutes) in a passport parking zone. Each Departmental Validation code is only $2.10 per code.
The Validation Request forms can be found in the PayByPhone Passport© section.
A limited number of Department Service Vehicle (DSV) permits are sold only to University departments for use by University employees who use their personal vehicle to travel across campus to conduct official University business.
- Only valid when displayed with a valid 'A' zone permit.
- For shared use within a UND department and is not assigned to a specific individual.
- Permit does not guarantee the availability of a space.
- Allow parking in Service Vehicle zones (not Maintenance Vehicle zones) for up to 90 minutes.
- All parking regulations apply.
- Citations issued are the responsibility of the 'A' permit holder.
Purchasing DSV Permits
- Permits are valid from July 1 through June 30, upon payment of the $100 annual fee.
- Parking Services will process the charge to the department via journal entry/import in July of each year.
- DSV permits no longer needed must be returned to Parking Services by June 30 of each year to avoid the permit fee for the next fiscal year. No refunds will be issued for permits returned during the year.
- Lost or stolen permits should be reported immediately to Parking Services. A new permit will need to be purchased.