How to Enroll
This information is for families wishing to enroll their child at UCLC.
To begin the process, fill out the Request for Information form.
- We accept children ages 18 months to 12 years.
- Children do not need to be toilet trained.
- The Learning Center is open to the public.
Step 1: Request Information
Please fill out the form to request information.
Toddler (18 mo - 3 yrs of age)
|Monday - Friday||$981/month|
Preschool (3 yrs - Kindergarten)
|Monday - Friday||$904/month|
|Monday - Friday||$880/month|
Billing at UCLC
Child care tuition is subject to change the beginning of each fiscal year (July 1). Child care tuition is billed as a flat monthly fee.
- Billing occurs on or before the first of the month, and is to be paid on the first day of child care each month.
- No credit is given for holiday closures, weather-related closures, or closures due to other causes out of the UCLC's control.
- You will receive a credit to your child care tuition bill for Dec. 26 through Dec. 30, and the dates of closure for professional development dates in August.
- All child care tuition fees must be paid to Student Account Services either online or by mail.
UCLC Tax Information
The Federal Tax Identification number for University Children's Learning Center is 45-600-2491.
It is your responsibility to retain all receipts for income tax purposes. Year-end statements are not mailed out, but can be compiled by emailing a request to the Learning Center. A minimum of five (5) business days notice is required to ensure you receive the necessary documents.
Step 2: Tour the Learning Center
You will be contact as soon as possible after a request for information is received to schedule a tour.
Step 3: Complete Waiting List Form
After touring the Learning Center, you will have the opportunity to request a spot on the waiting list. Along with submitting your request for the wait list, you will need to provide a $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
Once your child's name is next to be selected, you will receive a telephone call and email from UCLC offering the open spot. You will have two (2) business days to accept or decline the spot (no exceptions granted). Failure to respond within two (2) business days will result in the spot being offered to the next eligible family.
Step 4: Complete Application Forms
Upon accepting a spot, you will receive the application packet via email. Please print and fill out all forms within the packet prior to your child's enrollment start date. Return your complete application to:
University Children's Learning Center
University of North Dakota
525 Stanford Rd Stop 9026
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9026