Documents that will help with general administration and management of your grant or contract. Please contact the Grants & Contracts Administration office, or your Grants Officer if you have questions, or need assistance.
- Roles and Responsibilities Matrix
- PI Report
- Detailed Transaction Report
- Salary Distribution Report
- Salary Distribution Query
- Award or Project Summary Report
- Award Budget Setup Form Guide
- Award Budget Setup Form
- Cost Transfer Justification Form
- Allocation of Costs to Sponsored Awards
EERC Cost Accounting Standards
- Cost Accounting Standards Board Disclosure Statement for UND Energy and Environmental Research Center CASB DS-2
- DHHS Approval Letter 02/17/07
Choosing a Diversity Supplier
Small Business Subcontracting Plan Preparation
A small business subcontracting plan (SBSP) is a required component of a federal contract if the total (including indirects) proposed contract exceeds $750,000 for the entire period of performance. The PI should contact Procurement at least 14 days in advance of proposal submission before building the budget to allow for maximum utilization of Small Businesses. The SBSP will indicate how small businesses will be utilized in the acquisition of services and supplies within the proposed cost of work. Please remember that if this is accepted at the time of the proposal, this will become part of your contract. This obligation is binding, and it is expected that the SBSP will be adhered to throughout the project. This would be the obligation of the Principal Investigator to oversee.
The PI should identify funds available for purchases, possibly with small, minority, women & veteran owned businesses, which may include:
- Supplies/Materials - All supplies and materials specific to the research project
- Equipment - All equipment specific to the research project
- Other Services - Newsletter printing, articles etc.
- Airfare - Airfare for researchers
- Other Directo Costs - Workshops, seminars, equipment leases, etc.
- Personal Services Contracts - Consultants, individuals
You can find a list of qualifying small businesses in Jaggaer.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Plan
Federal Funding Opportunity Announcements may include a requirement for a DEI Plan. Minority Serving Institutions, Minority Business Enterprises, Minority Owned Businesses, Woman Owned Businesses, Veteran Owned Businesses, or entities located in a disadvantaged community that meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to participate on an application as a proposed partner to the prime applicant. The Selection Official may consider the inclusion of these types of entities as part of the selection decision. Read the FOA carefully to determine if a DEI Plan should be included in your proposal.
If you have questions, contact the Research and Sponsored Program Development office for assistance.
Identify Minority Business Enterprises, Minority Owned Businesses, Woman Owned Businesses and Veteran Owned Businesses to solicit as vendors and sub-contractors for bids on supplies, services and equipment. You can find a list of qualifying small businesses in Jaggaer.