PHIL 101 Introduction to Philosophy
PHIL 120 Introduction to Ethics
PHIL 130 Introduction to Political Philosophy
PHIL 300 History of Philosophy I: Ancient/Modern
PHIL 300 History of Philosophy II: Medieval/19th Century
PHIL 304 Existentialism & Phenomenology
PHIL 310 Philosophy of Art, Literature, and Film
PHIL 315 Philosophy of Race and Postcolonialism
PHIL 331 Contemporary European Philosophy
Ethics, Social-Political Philosophy, Postcolonialism, Continental Philosophy, History of Philosophy, Islamic and Middle Eastern Philosophies (esp. Iranian Intellectual History), Mystical Literature and Philosophy (esp. Sufism), Philosophy of Literature, Philosophy of Art
- Co-edited with Jason Mohaghegh: Manifestos for World Thought (Rowman & Littlefield International, 2017).
- Edited, Iranian Identity and Cosmopolitanism: Spheres of Belonging (Bloomsbury, 2014).
- Coauthored with A. Rebecca Rozelle-Stone, Simone Weil and Theology (Bloomsbury, 2013).
- Edited, Dead Man’s Shadow: Collected Poems of Leonardo P. Alishan, with an Afterword by M. R. Ghanoonparvar (Costa Mesa, CA: Blind Owl Press / Mazda Publishers, 2011).
- Co-edited with A. Rebecca Rozelle-Stone, The Relevance of the Radical: Simone Weil 100 Years Later (London: Continuum, 2010).
- Co-edited with Lewis E. Hahn, and Randall E. Auxier, The Philosophy of Seyyed Hossein Nasr, Library of Living Philosophers Vol. XXVIII (LaSalle, IL: Open Court Press, 2001).
EDITED BOOK SERIES
Series Co-editor, Suspensions: Contemporary Middle Eastern and Islamicate Thought (Continuum/Bloomsbury Press)
Series Co-editor, Contemporary Continental Ethics (Edinburgh University Press)
Most recent: “An Ethic of Refusal: Simone Weil and the Choice of the Lesser ‘Lesser Evil,’” Philosophical Investigations 43:1 (January 2020).
Ph.D. (Philosophy), Southern Illinois University Carbondale