UND is the largest employer in the region with an outstanding benefits package.
From fully-paid family health plans to tuition waivers, UND employees are provided with benefits that make great careers even better. The values, ideas, and suggestions of employees are encouraged and supported through governance opportunities and committee involvement.
UND Benefits Package
The University provides a comprehensive benefits package.
- Fully-paid health insurance premiums for both single or family plans.
- In addition to full medical insurance, UND offers dental, vision, life, and more insurance options.
- While retirement plan options details vary UND helps to setup their employees for a lifetime of financial success.
- Work life balance is important. At UND, faculty and staff are given ample opportunities to make sure the right balance of work and leave is found.
- Education is the foundation of UND. Tuition assistance options are available for employees and the spouse and dependents of the employee.
Free tickets to sporting events, travel and airline discounts, emotional health screenings, financial consultations and much more.
Health and Wellness Benefits
Need some extra motivation for getting started on your wellness journey? Health-related programs and incentives are available through Work Well. UND employees insured under the Stanford Health Plan can receive a $250 wellness benefit annually!