For Students: Drop in zoom hours are from 4-6pm CST Tuesdays. Please see counseling listserv for more details and a zoom link.
All Other Inquiries: Please e-mail to request a meeting.
- Child and Adolescent Counseling (Past)
- Master's of Arts in Counseling Internship (Past)
- Dynamics of Addiction
- Foundations of Counseling
- Independent Study
Research and Advocacy
- Indigenous Student Success
- Indigenous Spiritual Microaggressions
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women
- Multicultural Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Existential Therapy
- Multicultural Feminist Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
Cerynn Desjarlais completed her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology at the University of North Dakota.