Learn more about your new “home state” with a three-day tour aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned motor coach.
This tour of the northern half of the state will offer glimpses of our geography, economy, culture, and heritage. You will see some of North Dakota’s most scenic areas, learn about the challenges and opportunities that are shaping the state, and meet a lot of fine people. Best of all, it’s free! The costs of this trip are underwritten through the generosity of the UND Alumni Association & Foundation and the Office of the President.
From the sprawling farmland of the Red River Valley to the dynamic economic growth across the state, you will discover what makes North Dakota great! Along the way, you will meet alumni and friends of the University and residents of our state who have strong, positive feelings about UND and North Dakota. We hope you will make plans to join us for this memorable and enlightening event.
2020 Bus Tour Schedule
Exact stops subject to change.
- Agriculture Expert on the Bus
- Tour Marvin Windows
- Agriculturial Tour Leading Edge Equipment
- Lunch at Proz Lakeside at Woodland Resort
- Tour Scandinavian Heritage Park
- Dinner Effertz Ranch, Black Butte Acres
- Tour Three Affiliated Tribes Museum
- McKenzie County Healthcare System
Theodore Roosevelt National Park Tour
Minot State University
- Campus Driving Tour given by MSU President, Steve Shirley
- Social/Dinner with Minot President, new faculty, staff, local leaders and UND Alumni
- Breakfast with incoming UND Presidential Scholars Minot Country Club
- Energy Tour Neset Consulting
- Dinner and tour with area UND Alumni Lakota City Library