If you have any questions related to the UND-Alert system or experience any problems with the system, please email UND.safety@UND.edu.
Campus Emergency Notification System
The Campus Emergency Notification System, is used to notify students, faculty, and staff of vitally important information in emergency situations. An "emergency" means a situation that poses an immediate threat to the health or safety of someone in the institution or system community or that significantly disrupts institution or system programs and activities, such as school closing. In case of a campus emergency, UND-Alerts will send out a message by telephone or text message.
- Log on to your CampusConnection using your student ID number and select "Emergency Notification Update."
- Enter the phone number where you can be reached most quickly in the event of an emergency.
- If you wish to receive text messaging, enter your cell phone number as your phone number and you will receive both text messages and telephone calls to that cell number.
- Be sure to select "Submit Changes" at the bottom of the screen authorizing the selections made.
Instructions for Students to enter/update UND-Alerts Emergency Contact Information
UND Faculty & Staff
It is required by the NDUS that all University of North Dakota employees have on file with HR/Payroll an emergency notification phone number(s) in the event it is necessary to release immediate emergency or important campus information. This includes all full-time, part-time, and student employees.
- Instructions for Faculty & Staff to enter/update UND-Alerts Emergency Contact Information