VectorSolutions Training (formerly SafeColleges)
UND offers convenient access for you to complete required trainings online.
As employees of a public institution of higher education, we are each responsible to complete various safety training programs, as well as designated federally-mandated training.
The online training is available and offered to all University of North Dakota employees. This program offers several self-paced safety courses which can be accessed 24/7 and comes with a printable certificate of successful completion. The certificates do not need to be signed for completion.
Please use Google Chrome when utilizing VectorSolutions.
- To go to the VectorSolutionsTM website for University of North Dakota. Please use Chrome for best use.
- Enter your Username: firstname.lastname (IDM information)
Forms and Resources
- Disclaimers Guide and Examples
- VectorSolutions Admin Access Request Form
- MOST COMMON: Report Only Administrator= Ability to run reports for a designated department(s)
- VectorSolutions Training Request Form (please allow at least two weeks for setup and assignment)
For assistance, please contact the Office of Safety at 701.777.3341.