UND forms regarding public safety on and off campus.
Traveling Outside of the U.S. Forms
Safety and Insurance Form
Property Loss Report
The purpose of the Surveillance Equipment Standard Practice (240a) is to regulate the use of Surveillance Equipment for the purpose of security. This applies to all personnel, schools, and centers of the University in the use of surveillance equipment. This Standard Practice is not intended to cover the use of Web cams unless the Web cam is used for surveillance.
Animal Risk Forms
- Application for Authorization to Possess & Use Radioactive Material
- Application for Authorization to Possess & Use Radiation Producing Machines
- Radioactive Material Requisition Form
- Radioisotope Receiving Form
- Radioactive Waste Disposal Form
- Decontamination of Equipment Form
- Radiation Badge Request Form
- Radioactive Material Users Information Form