To see a complete listing of guides please refer to the Trainings on Finance website
- Budget Journal eForm
- Changes to the annual operating revenue and expenditures must be submitted using a
Budget Journal eForm. The instructions below are for the new Budget Journal eForm
process within Perceptive Content.
Budget Journal eForm presentation (37 pages)
Use the Budget Journal User eForm Request to request access for new users, change roles for current users, or remove users that have left the department.
- Changes to the annual operating revenue and expenditures must be submitted using a Budget Journal eForm. The instructions below are for the new Budget Journal eForm process within Perceptive Content.
- Budgets Etc.
- The Budgets Etc. training session is offered periodically throughout the year. Please check the Teaching Transformation and Development Academy (TTaDA) for upcoming sessions
- Budgets Etc. (82 pages)
- Position Funding Form
Changes to the Department Budget Table must be submitted using a Position Funding Form (PFF)
- How to complete a Position Funding Form
- How to look up a Combo Code
- How to request a new Funding Source (Combo Code)
- Position Funding Forms Salary Accounts
- Send completed forms to the Resource Planning & Allocation Office, Stop 8233. Emailed forms are not accepted.
Strategic Planning Online (SPOL)
Strategic Planning Online is a cloud based software solution that the North Dakota University System (NDUS) is using to manage the key aspects of institutional effectiveness. SPOL combines the key elements of strategic planning, budgeting, assessment, program review, credentialing, and accreditation to offer a unified collaborative environment for holistic continuous improvement, providing a framework to support the core requirements associated with accreditation standards and other regulations.
Watch this short video for an overview of SPOL system.
To login to SPOL use your Identity Management (IDM) username and password on the SPOL website.