Forms & Training
Budget Journal eForm
- Changes to the annual operating revenue and expenditures must be submitted using a Budget Journal eForm. The instructions below are for the new Budget Journal eForm process within Perceptive Content.
- Budget Journal eForm presentation (37 pages)
- Use the Budget Journal User eForm Request to request access for new users, change roles for current users, or remove users that have left the department.
- The Budgets Etc. training session is offered periodically throughout the year. Please check the Teaching Transformation and Development Academy (TTaDA) for upcoming sessions
- Budgets Etc. (82 pages)
Position Funding Form
- Changes to the Department Budget Table must be submitted using a Position Funding Form (PFF)
- Send completed forms to the Resource Planning & Allocation Office, Stop 8233. Emailed forms are not accepted.
5 Year University Budget Summary
Amounts include appropriated, local and grants for all institutional functions.
|UND General Fund & Tuition||$208,472,746||$203,244,486||$177,555,383||$172,878,856||$182,231,362|
|UND Grants/Contracts & Other Funds||$343,622,296||$343,622,296||$313,053,774||$271,048,736||$354,344,242|
|MED General Fund & Tution||$56,733,986||$56,624,688||$62,819,533||$52,826,458||$58,909,877|
|MED Grants/Contracts & Other Funds||$44,073,564||$44,739,473||$48,198,969||$53,251,463||$62,710,340|
2020-21 Biennial Budget Schedules
Strategic Planning Online (SPOL)
Strategic Planning Online is a cloud based software solution that the North Dakota University System (NDUS) is using to manage the key aspects of institutional effectiveness. SPOL combines the key elements of strategic planning, budgeting, assessment, program review, credentialing, and accreditation to offer a unified collaborative environment for holistic continuous improvement, providing a framework to support the core requirements associated with accreditation standards and other regulations.
To login to SPOL use your Identity Management (IDM) username and password on the SPOL website.
The MIRA Magnified series aims to increase understanding of complex MIRA topics. If you have any suggested topics for future MIRA Magnified guides, please feel free to contact Resource Planning & Allocation.