SSC Travel Form
Alternate Procurement Request (APR) Form
- The Alternate Procurement Request form is located in Jaggaer under forms and links section.
- Complete this form for purchases $10,000 and above.
There are times when circumstances exist that a procurement cannot follow the entire competitive procurement process. This exists for sole source, limited competition and emergency procurements. A sole source means that the product or service is unique and that the vendor, to the best of the requestor's knowledge, based on the thorough research of the requestor, is the only vendor able to furnish the product or service. Limited procurement means requirements are restricted to some limited competition. For example, when products or services are exclusive to particular individuals or business entities are required and competition for the proprietary product or service exists or when circumstances require that commodities or services be provided by bidders or offerors within a specific geographic area. The University follows SBHE policy 803.1 for non-competitive purchases.
Emergency Purchase Form
The Emergency Purchase form is located in Jaggaer under forms and links section.
Emergency purchases are defined as purchases that UND cannot make within the required time that involve public health or public safety, or where immediate expenditures are necessary for repairs of state property to protect it against further loss or damage, or to prevent or minimize serious disruption in state services. Emergency purchases must be made with the level of competition practicable under the circumstances (NDCC 54-44.4-02.7).
Athletics Travel Forms
These forms are for Athletic Department use only.
Sourcing Request Forms
Bid, RFP, and RFI request forms are located within Jaggaer. Select the Sourcing Event Request link on the shopping homepage.
Use this form when requesting a bid / quote for purchases $10,000 or greater.
Quotation Template - for purchases less than $10,000
Contracts are needed for commodity and service purchases over $10,000.
UND recommends departments use the following standard agreement forms when hiring a consultant, guest speaker, or when a service is performed. These agreements have been pre-approved by the Attorney General’s Office ensuring timely processing of payments.
These agreement were revised August 14, 2015, please discard any copies of the previous version and use the current version. Contact Procurement & Payment Services if the service is over $10,000 or changes are needed to Insurance Requirements. Other changes made to the format will need to be approved by the Attorney General’s Office.
- Consultant Agreement Template - This contract needs to be completed any time a consultant is employed.
- Guest Speaker Contract Template - This contract needs to be completed any time a guest speaker is employed.
- Service Contract Template - This contract needs to be completed any time a service is performed under $10,000.
If one of the above agreements is not used and an agreement from a consultant/guest speaker/vendor (third party) is used, it must be reviewed by the Attorney General’s Office. Using a third party agreement over one of UND's recommended agreements above may delay the payment process because the Attorney General’s Office approval is required.
If the purchase is under $10,000 for commodities or services, UND departments can choose not to use the recommended agreements above or a third party agreement and use an invoice from the vendor. When doing so, the same information must be stated on the invoice that is required on the agreements (services performed, fees, other expenses, dates, etc.). Agreements are recommended because many individuals being paid for services do not have prepared invoices with the individual signature and using the pre-approved forms above will expedite the payment process.
Contact Procurement & Payment Services for the Word format if needed. Changes made to the format will need to be approved by the Attorney General’s Office.
- Fund Request Form - Used when requesting a new fund to be created. Submitted to the Controller's Office, Stop 8364
- Project Number Request Form - Used when requesting a new fund or project to be created. Is submitted to the Controller's Office, Stop 8364.
- Perceptive Content Access Form - Perceptive Access/Modification/Removal
- Internal Revenue Service Form 8233 - Exemption From Withholding on Compensation for Independent (and Certain Dependent) Personal Services of a Non-Resident Alien Individual. To qualify for an exemption from withholding due to a tax treaty with a foreign country
- Statement for Visiting Non-US Residents
- Fabrication Request Form - Submit this form to asset management to request a new fabrication. Form must be
submitted at least two weeks prior to the start date of the fabrication.
- Completion of Fabrication Form - Submit this form to asset management at the completion of an approved fabrication.
- Major Equip Transfer Form - Departments will use this form to initiate the transfer of major equipment to a new location or to report lost, stolen or traded items.
- Major Equip Verification Report - Verification report form for inventory.
- Minor Equip Transfer Form - Departments will use this form to initiate the transfer of minor equipment to a new location.
- Minor Equip Verification Report - Verification report form for minor inventory.
Wire Transfer Forms
- Wire Transfer Form - Domestic - To provide the banking information when the department is making a payment by wire to a company/individual in the United States
- Wire Transfer Form - International - To provide the banking information when the department is making a payment by wire to company/individual not located in the U.S.
Resource Planning and Allocation
Request for Credit Card Acceptance
- Credit Card Terminal Request Form
- Nelnet Storefront Online Payment Site Request Form
- Third Party System
- Vendors Accepting Credit Cards on UND Campus/Website - Not on Behalf of UND