Tell your story.
Use the My UND app, social media, student newsletter and more to market your events or services.
- All events must be submitted to the UND calendar prior to using any other marketing tools.
Events that serve alcohol, are only open to 21+ and have alcohol as the main focus are not allowed in student promotions. To be included in student promotions, events that serve alcohol must be open to all ages and alcohol must not be the main focus of the activity (e.g. hockey game).
Student Life Weekly (SLW) is an electronic newsletter emailed to current UND students every Monday during the academic year.
- Submissions must be an event or service sponsored by a UND department and must pertain to a large portion of the student body.
- Anything date related (event or deadline) must first be submitted to the UND events calendar before being submitted to SLW.
- SLW submissions may be added automatically to Student Life Instagram as deemed appropriate by UND Marketing.
- Off-campus events will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The maximum time a post can run in SLW is 2-4 weeks.
Submit an Event to SLW
Submit events, deadlines and opportunities to marketing@UND.edu by providing:
- 2-3 sentence description
- Link to website or events calendar
- RGB graphic sized 300 x 170 px
Submissions will be accepted no later than the Monday before SLW is emailed.
Student Life Instagram
Text, videos, photos and graphics can be submitted to:
UND Social Media Manager
Include all relevant information and UND Marketing will craft and schedule posts as availability allows.
Use #UNDproud on your social media posts for exposure on the UND homepage. Posts drop off the feed as new ones are accepted.
Class of Facebook Groups
Encourage students to join the Class of Facebook Groups to connect with classmates. UND Marketing does not schedule promotional posts in these groups. Content is driven by the group itself.
- UND Class of 2027
- UND Class of 2026
- UND Class of 2025
- UND Class of 2024
- UND Class of 2023
- UND Class of 2022
- UND Transfer & Online Students
The My UND app offers content to current students and guests.
App content is manged by UND Marketing and campus submissions are not accepted at this time.
University Communication Channels
UND produces communication channels to amplify your story.