Campus and Community Resources
The resource guide for addressing discrimination, harassment, and bias can be downloaded, printed, and distributed to the UND community.
You can make a confidential report of discrimination or harassment and still receive counseling or other services through these departments or agencies.
- University Counseling Center (for students) | 701.777.2127
- Student Health Services (for students) | 701.777.4500
- Employee Assistance Program (for employees) | 1.800.627.8220
- To access the member's website, please use the password: VillageEAP
Non-Confidential Campus Resources
The campus offices below are excellent sources of support. Even though they are required to share information with the EO & Title IX Office, your information will be kept private and will only be shared with people who can provide help. We want to be sure you are aware of your options and all the support that is available to you.
- Equal Opportunity & Title IX | 701.777.4171
- Human Resources | 701.777.4226
- Office of Community Standards | 701.777.2664
- Student Diversity & Inclusion | 701.777.4362
- University Police | 701.777.3491
There are various governmental agencies that are tasked with addressing discrimination and harassment in employment and education. You can consult these agencies for additional information about relevant federal laws and regulations and, if applicable, file a report.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is a federal agency that administers and enforces civil rights laws against workplace discrimination
- U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs is the office responsible for ensuring that employers doing business with the federal government comply with nondiscrimination laws and regulations
- U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights is a federal agency that enforces civil rights laws in educational institutions
- North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights is a state agency responsible for enforcing the North Dakota Human Rights Act.