Support and Assistance
Whether you are a student, staff, or faculty member, UND has safety and protective measures available to support you if you have experienced sexual misconduct or are involved in a sexual misconduct grievance process.
- Information about your rights and reporting options
- Changes in class or work schedules
- Changes in housing, dining, or parking
- Leaves of absence
- Campus escorts from UPD
- Increased security and monitoring
- Mutual no contact directives
- Referral to Campus Confidential Advisor
- Referral to University Counseling Center or other provider
- Assistance petitioning the courts for a protection order
- Special Circumstance Withdrawal from the University or a class
Supportive measures are available for you whether you chose to contact a confidential resource, Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities, Title IX Coordinator, or University Police for help.
You can receive these supportive measures whether or not you file a formal complaint through UND or file a police report. Supportive measures are available to both the complainant and the respondent.