Support and Assistance
Whether you are a student, staff, or faculty member, UND has safety and protective measures available to support you if you have experienced sexual misconduct or are involved in a sexual misconduct grievance process.
- Information about your rights and reporting options
- Changes in class schedules
- Changes in housing or dining
- Changes in parking
- Night-time escorts on campus
- Referral to Campus Confidential Advisor
- Referral to University Counseling Center or other provider
- Campus-based no contact directives
- Assistance petitioning the courts for a protection order
- Withdrawal from the University or a class
You can receive these supportive measures whether or not you file a formal complaint through UND or file a police report.
Supportive measures are available to both the complainant and the respondent.