All injuries, incidents, or hazards occuring on property owned or controlled by UND or involving UND employees, students, or visitors while under the direction of the University must be reported to the UND Office of Safety / UND Office of Risk Management within 24 hours.
Incidents do not need to result in illness, injury, or property damage to be reported - near miss incidents must also be reported when remedial action may be required by the University.
- Incident Reporting Form (People;Employee/Student/Non-employee/Visitor)
- Incident Reporting Form (Property/Equipment/Vehicles) Instructions
- Incident Investigation Form - Part 1 (Supervisor or Witness) Instructions
- Incident Investigation Form - Part 2 (Supervisor/Manager)
- Work Comp Claims Management Checklist for Supervisors
- Risk Management Fund Motor Vehicle Accident Report, SFN51301 (submit to UND Transportation)
- Instructions to create a digital signature
- Sharps injury log IBC Adverse Event Reporting Form
- Fire Call Report Form Instructions