Administrative Services Dialing Instructions
Calls to various locations in the state can be placed at no charge by using a 5-digit dialing plan
Dial the first digit shown, then dial the last four digits of the person you wish to call.
- 4-xxxx Bismarck State College (BSC)
- 2-xxxx Dakota College Bottineau (DCB)
- 2-xxxx Lake Region State College (LRSC)
- 3-xxxx Mayville State University
- 3-xxxx North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS)
- 8-xxxx North Dakota State Government (Bismarck 328 numbers)
- 1-xxxx North Dakota State University (NDSU)
- 2-xxxx NDSU Dickinson Research Center (DREC)
- 4-xxxx NDSU Nursing at Sanford Health (Bismarck)
- 8-xxxx NDUS CTS in Bismarck
- 3-xxxx NDUS CTS in Fargo
- 7-xxxx NDUS CTS in Grand Forks
- 7-xxxx University of North Dakota (UND)
- 2-xxxx UND Center for Family Medicine Bismarck
- 2-xxxx UND Center for Family Medicine Fargo
- 6-xxxx UND Center for Family Medicine Minot
- 6-xxxx UND Northwest Campus
- 2-xxxx UND Southeast Campus
- 2-xxxx UND Southwest Campus
- 3-xxxx Valley City State University
To call a phone number in the University of North Dakota local area and the local prefixes
9 + 7 digit phone number
Note: Some local prefixes are: 203, 230, 335, 402, 594, 599, 696, 732, 738, 739, 740, 741, 746, 747, 757, 765, 772, 773, 775, 777, 779, 780, 787, 791, 792, 795, and 847.
9 + 1 + Toll Free Number
9 + 1 + Area Code + 555 + 1212 + Authorization Code
9 + 011 + Country Code + City Code + Number + "#" sign + Authorization Code
Numbers with a 500, 700, or 900 area code can not be dialed from University of North Dakota telephones.
The UND long distance network is to be used only for conducting university business. Use of the University of North Dakota long distance networks for personal calls or non-university business is not permitted and may result in disciplinary action.