Voice Mail Instructions for First-time Use
Initial Login and Default Password for all Mailboxes is 2580.
If the extension you call from is the same number as the mailbox to which you wish to login:
- Dial 7-5400
- At the prompt, ENTER THE DEFAULT PASSWORD = 2580
- Change your password as instructed by the system (a minimum of 4-digits)
- Aura Messaging knows if you are calling from an extension that has a mailbox and attempts to log you into the mailbox for that extension.
- If you need to login to a mailbox that has a different extension from the one from which you are calling, when you hear the name of the mailbox that it defaults to, press STAR then Pound (*#) and follow the prompts.
- If you are calling from an off-campus phone you need to dial pound (#) and follow the prompts.
Accessing Voice Mail via the Internet
To access your voice mail box through the Internet, login to the UND Aura Messaging website.
Enter the following information:
- Mailbox Number - Your 5-digit telephone number
- Password - Enter your voice mail box password
Your screen will show any messages currently in your voice mail box.
To listen to a message: click once on the message.
If you are using Internet Explorer you may be asked to allow the download. Click on the message bar at the top of the window to allow the download and the message will play. You can also double click on the information in the "from" column to play the message. Another window will open from where you will select "play message through sound card".
To delete or move the message, right-click on the tape icon.
Choose the appropriate action from the choices in the dialog box. The forward and reply functions are not available.