Policies & Procedures
- Access to and Security of Campus Facilities (5.3)
- Storage (5.5)
- Uniform and Dress Code
- Order FM clothing/uniforms through Personal Touch site
- Facilities Respirator Program
- Incident Reporting Procedures
- Graffiti Procedure
- Tool Standard Operational Procedure
Social Distancing Open Bid Procedure Change
Due to current restrictions on group gatherings and the need for social distancing, UND Facilities and UND Procurement Services have developed new procedures that allow for remote public participation in these events.
- For existing and upcoming public improvement bids, UND will encourage contractors to submit bids electronically whenever possible. Suppliers can elect to submit a physical bid envelope through the mail. The actual bid opening will be closed to in-person attendees and only available for the public to join via a Zoom meeting in order to avoid group gatherings.
- Facilities Procurement has issued amendments on projects currently out for bid that provides Zoom meeting links for the pre-bid conferences. They will also include a message that UND is requesting all bids be submitted electronically and provide a link for a Zoom meeting for bid opening.
North Dakota Century Code (NDCC) 48-01.2-07. Please contact Jana Thompson with questions or concerns.