Facilities Management Forms
If you have any issues opening in Google Chrome please try an alternative browser. If you are working remotely, some links may require you be connected to the UND VPN to open.
Access To / Security of Campus Facilities
- Door Access Request
- Key/EDA Request Documentation
- Lost Key or EDA Device Documentation
- BSSR List
- Key and Electronic Door Access Request (FACILITIES USE ONLY)
- Lost or Stolen Key/EDA Notification & Replacement Request
- Lost or Stolen Documentation
- Temporary Key Check-Out Sheet
- Key Retrieval Procedures
- Appeal Form
- Vendor/Contractor Electronic Door Access (EDA) Authorization Form
- Vendor/Contractor Key Authorization Form
Project Request Forms
- Project Request Form: Used to request improvements or alterations within departments.
- Sign Request: Used for requesting signs - desk name plate, door sign, etc.
- Space Change or Move: Used to collect information needed to maintain the University's facility space inventory.
Email the above forms to UND.facilities@UND.edu.
Warehouse and Tool Room Forms
Facilities Available Tools List as of 1/31/2023
- Request New Warehouse Part Number Form
- Tool Standard Operational Procedure
- Tool Request Form
- Tool Sign-Out Form
- Tool/Equipment Repair Form
Human Resources Forms
- Training Request Form
- In/Out Processing Form
- Employee Development Form
- Notice of Employment Change Form / Resignation Form
- DUO Authentication Training
- HRMS / Manager Self Service User Manuals
- Emergency Services Form – Used for emergency services required on campus where non-competitive solicitation is not advantages to UND for the repair required. Example: Sewer line brake, electricity out in building.
- FAMIS PRQ Creation Instructions – Required format for PRQ requests
- Crew Terms and Conditions Sheet - Required for all Service On requests. Submit form to UND.facilities.purchasing@UND.edu, right after the PRQ entry.
- Purchasing Level and Document Required
- Facilities Informal Quote Request Form - Used for material/services that fall into $10,000 < $50,000 range.
- Product Evaluation Form
Sign into Jaggaer and use your UND credentials.
Alternate Procurement Request (APR)
Select the Alternate Procurement Request (APR) link under the right side Forms and Links menu.
APR are used for purchases that meet the following criteria:
- Purchase is greater than $10,000
- Purchase is NOT part of an existing contract
- Purchase is not considered an exemption per NDCC, or NDUS / UND policy or procedure
- Meets one of the conditions listed in NDCC 54-44.4-05
- Grant awarding agency approves non-competitive proposals
Sourcing Request (Bids, RFP and RFI)
Use when requesting a bid / quote for purchases $10,000 or greater. Select the Sourcing Event Request link on the shopping homepage.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact our Procurement Officer at 777-6203.
Surplus Property Forms
- FM Major/Minor Equipment Transfer Form: Major/Minor Equipment Transfers between departments.
- FM Minor Surplus Equipment Form: Used when original purchase price of less than $5,000.
- FM Major Surplus Equipment Form: Used when original purchase price of $5,000 or more.
- FM Minor Surplus Equipment Disposal Attachment: Attach to surplus form and used to surplus more than five items at one time.
Division IT Support Ticket
IT/Tech Support Ticket: Submit your request for Finance and Operations Division IT/Tech Support.
Activity/Event Approval Form
Activity/Event Approval Form: Complete the form and submit it to the Office of Safety at least two weeks prior to the proposed activity/event.
- Discoverer Access: Used for requesting access to discoverer reports.
- Instructions to create a digital signature
- PM Request Form