Facilities Management Forms
Due to an issue with the Google Chrome 76 update, you will need to open the following forms through an alternative browser.
Access to and Security of Campus Facilities
- Door Access Request
- Door Access
- BSSR List
- Key and Electronic Door Access Request (FACILITIES USE ONLY)
- Lost or Stolen Key/EDA Notification & Replacement Request
- Lost or Stolen Documentation
- Temporary Key Check-Out Sheet
- Key Retrieval Procedures
- Appeal Form
- Electronic Door Access (EDA)
Project Request Forms
- Vendor-Contractor Authorization Form
- Project Request: Used to request improvements or alterations within departments
- Sign Request: Used for requesting signs - desk name plate, door sign, etc.
- Space Change or Move: Used to collect information needed to maintain the University's facility space inventory
Human Resources Forms
- Training Request Form
- In/Out Processing Form
- Employee Development Form
- Notice of Employment Change Form / Resignation Form
- DUO Authentication Training
- Absence Management – Employee Self Service Manual
- Absence Management Employee Self Service PowerPoint
- Absence Management – Manager Self Service Manual
- Absence Management Manager Self Service PowerPoint
- Facilities Quotation Form – Used for quote requirements on purchases $5,000 and over. One form required for each vendor needed due to total purchase value.
- Emergency Services Form – Used for emergency services required on campus where non-competitive solicitation is not vantages to UND for the repair required. Example: Sewer line brake, electricity out in building…as Buyer if not sure.
- Crew PREQ Info Required Form – Required format for PRQ requests
- AIA Contract Submittal Sheet – Used for Construction Projects Only
- Bid Submittal Sheet – Used when purchase costs are above $9,999 and require a bid, OR you would like to establish a service long term contract.
- Purchasing Level and Document Required
- Facilities Informal Quote Request Form - Used for material/services that fall into $10,000 < $50,000 range.
Surplus Property Forms
- FM Major/Minor Equipment Transfer Form: Major/Minor Equipment Transfers between departments.
- FM Minor Surplus Equipment Form: Used when original purchase price of less than $5,000
- FM Major Surplus Equipment Form: Used when original purchase price of $5,000 or more
- FM Minor Surplus Equipment Disposal Attachment: Attach to surplus form and used to surplus more than five items at one time.
Division IT Support Ticket
IT/Tech Support Ticket: Submit your request for Finance and Operations Division IT/Tech Support
Activity/Event Approval Form
Activity/Event Approval Form: Complete the form and submit it to the Office of Safety at least two weeks prior to the proposed activity/event