The University Children's Learning Center (UCLC) requires payment for tuition through QuikPAY. Bills will post to your account for the upcoming month between the 26th and 28th of the month.
General Information for first time users:
- UCLC and UND One Stop will set up your account. If you do not know your account number please contact a member of the UCLC administrative team.
- Use your account number to Claim Your Account. You will watch a short video clip and then be directed to a 12 question quiz. When you have completed this quiz, set your password and log into Campus Connection.
To Pay Your Childcare Expenses Online:
- Sign into Campus Connection
- Click on the Navigator (looks like a compass) icon at the top right.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Navigator
- Scroll down to Pay Charges Online
- Click the UND box; this will bring you to the QuikPAY main page
- Click on Pay Deposits and Prepayments
- In the Account Type dropdown, select Prepay-Children’s Center
- Enter all other required information and make your payment
- You may pay with a credit card or bank card, but this will incur an additional cost. You may also choose to pay with an e-check, which will not incur any further costs.
- Bills will post around the 26th thru the 28th of the month.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the childcare payment, please email onestop@UND.edu.