Only manufactureres licensed by UND can legally reproduce our trademarks.
Local and Regional Vendors
Local and regional vendors licensed to sell UND logoed promotional products and merchandise. No additional permission is required when ordering from these vendors.
|Daydreams Specialties||Grand Forks, ND|
|Indigo Signworks, Inc.||
Grand Forks, ND
|Ink inc||Grand Forks, ND|
Grand Forks, ND
|S&S Promotional Group||
Grand Forks, ND
|CI Sport||Fargo, ND|
|Coaches Choice||Fargo, ND|
|Custom Stripes Inc.||East Grand Forks, ND|
|Maximum Impact||East Grand Forks, ND|
|B&M Recognition||Nielsville, MN|
|Personal Touch Embroidery & Marketing, Inc.||Moorhead, MN|
|Lakeshirts Inc. DBA Blue 84||Detroit Lakes, MN|
|Rischard Marketing Inc.; DBA Tag Up||Fergus Falls, MN|
|Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas||Minnetonka, MN|
|Gold Country Inc.||Minnetonka, MN|
|Synergy Imports LLC||St. Paul, MN|
|Jostens Inc.||Owatonna. MN|
|Maximum Promotions||Sioux Falls, SD|
|4imprint Inc.||Oshkosh, WI|
|Magellan Collegiate Promotions||West Allis, WI|
|Healy Awards Inc.||Menomonee Falls, WI|
These are some of the national vendors licensed to sell UND trademarked products. No additional permission is required when ordering from these vendors.
- BSN Sports LLC
- Club Colors
- College Thread
- Colosseum Athletics
- GFSI LLC (Champion)
- Herff Jones
- Knights Apparel
- LogoFit LLC
- Public Identity (A division of BAMKO, LLC)
- Standard Chair of Gardner
- University Tees
Top Retail Partners
- Sioux Shop
- UND Bookstore
- Sam’s Club
- JC Penney
About Licensed Vendors Process
I want to work with a non-licensed vendor.
In some instances, UND Licensing will approve the use of a non-licensed vendor. If you want to work with a vendor that is non-licensed, contact UND.licensing@UND.edu prior to designing or ordering any trademarked product. UND will deny any payments to non-licensed vendors unless pre-approved by UND Licensing.
How do I order a UND trademarked item?
- If the total order of items will exceed $10,000, you are required to contact Procurement & Payment Services to obtain competitive pricing.
- Budget for a 10% royalty applied to orders using a University trademark.
- Select a licensed vendor to produce your UND trademarked item.
- Provide design direction and the necessary high resolution or vector design files to the licensed vendor. Licensed vendors have access to official UND trademarks and standards but not unit logos or stamps. Any logos provided must include the proper trademark symbols. Reach out to identity@UND.edu with logo, design or product related questions.
- Confirm the proper clear zone is applied around all trademarked logos. UND logos are available for download.
- Once the artwork is submitted to or created by the licensed vendor, they submit the
artwork to and CLC, the university’s exclusive brand licensing company, via an online
review system called Brand Manager 360. The University of North Dakota Licensing &
Trademark Office is then prompted to review the artwork. The licensed vendor will
be notified if changes are required and reach out to your area’s contact to discuss
next steps. Once the artwork is approved by UND Licensing, the vendor can produce
- Please identify the intended audience of your promotional product to your vendor (ex. prospective students, current students, faculty, staff, alumni, community members, etc.). Identifying the audience creates a more streamlined approval process. If it is not identified, the audience may be requested at a later time for clarification.
The clear zone should be no less than half the height of the flame logo.
What is the turnaround time on trademarked item orders?
This is completely up to the vendor. When working with a vendor, be sure to provide your timeline, budget and other information to make sure they can best serve you. If you are having issues with turnaround time from a vendor, please contact UND.licensing@UND.edu.
Entities outside of UND may not use the University of North Dakota name or trademarks for any promotional, commercial or non-profit purpose without appropriate permission from UND.licensing@UND.edu.
For third party, co-branded usage of any of the University logos, including the Fighting Hawks Logo, a Fighting Hawks Sport Properties Sponsorship is required. Contact UND.licensing@UND.edu.