The Purchasing Card program delegates the authority and capability of purchasing low dollar items directly to Cardholders, allowing them to purchase goods faster and easier. The program authorizes the use of a Purchasing Card for individual transactions up to and including $9,999.
Questions regarding the Purchasing Card Program should be directed to UND.pcard@UND.edu
Obtaining a P-Card
Before submission to request a P-Card please contact your Chief Business Officer/Finance contact in your department for guidelines.
- To obtain a P-Card complete the P-Card Course Instructions and review the P-Card Manual.
- Email the completed P-Card Application Form to und.pcard@UND.edu.
Obtaining a Waiver
A waiver can be requested for food/gift card purchases. The waiver must be requested before the purchase is made.
- To request a waiver email und.pcard@UND.edu.
- The written request must include business purpose, meal table function, location of purchase and estimated cost and any other relevant details.
- The P-Card team will use discretion when approving waivers.
- The default monthly credit limit of the Pcard is $9,999.
- The default single transaction limit is $4,999.
Card Limit Changes
To cancel your P-Card, email the Purchasing Card Change Request form to the und.pcard@UND.edu. The cardholder must return the P-Card to their supervisor, the supervisor is responsible for shredding and disposing of the card.
Cardholders can run their statement of account report on the 6th of every month.
Instructions to submit your Pcard Statement:
- Send your statement, receipts and supporting documentation to your supervisor for signature. The statement must be signed by the pcard holder AND supervisor.
- Submit your signed statement with receipts and supporting documentation to email@example.com by the 20th of this month.
The body of the email must contain the following information:
Name: Last,First (comma only, no space, between last and first name)
Last 4 digits of account number: 0000
Two Digit Month: 00
Calendar Year (YYYY): 0000 (calendar year, not fiscal year)
JPMorgan/PaymentNet is a Web-based Purchasing Card management tool offered by JPMorgan Chase. In PaymentNet, Cardholders have the ability to view his or her activity and statements, match transactions with receipts, reassign Chart of Accounts, allocate transactions amongst various Chart of Accounts, and dispute transactions.
Log into add JPMorgan/PaymentNet, go into Transactions, Authorizations/Decline to view what has been approved and declined. If change on purchasing card is necessary, please email und.pcard@UND.edu.
Purchasing Card transactions can be reallocated in JPMorgan/PaymentNet. Navigate to transactions, select manage, select the transaction you would like to reallocate, you then you have the ability to enter other funding sources. The transactions for the first three weeks of the reporting period need to be changed by the 2nd of the following month and the transactions for the last week of the reporting period need to be changed by the 10th of the following month. If the transaction has already posted to the General Ledger, fund changes can be made via a Journal Voucher form.
Reminder: When allocating funding to a Project Number the PC BU must be “UND01” and the Activity must be “1”
Select the “Forgot your Password” or “Forgot your Organization ID or User ID” on the JPMorgan/PaymentNet home page. If you determine your account is locked, contact the program administrator.
Contact JPMorgan Chase 1.800.270.7760 if there is a suspicious or fraudulent charge on your statement.
Please see the guidance on avoiding sales tax.
Please fill out the missing receipt form