Student Parking Permits
Semester student permits are now available. Annual permits are valid from August 1 to July 31 of the following year.
Cost varies depending on when permit was purchased.
8/1-7/31 Full Year
|Johnstone, Fulton, Smith||HJFS||$190||$140||$75||$35|
|Selke, Brannon, McVey, Noren, West, U Place||H18||$190||$140||$75||$35|
|Swanson Hall, Conference Center||HMU||$190||$140||$75||$35|
|Walsh, Bek, Hancock, Squires||H18||$190||$140||$75||$35|
|Location||Permit||8/1-7/31 Full Year||1/1-7/31||5/1-7/31||7/1-7/31|
|Student Parking Lots||S||$190||$140||$75||$35|
|Greek Parking Lots||GS||$190||$140||$75||$35|
|On-Campus Housing Apartment ONLY Lots||HOAPT||$50||$50||$50||$25|
|Ramp and Student Lots||RCS||$400||Contact Parking||Contact Parking||Contact Parking|
A list of the permit refunds can be found within the Parking Policy.
How to Purchase Parking Permits
- Enable cookies in browser. See your browser help section for detailed instructions or consult the Technical Solutions for Buying a Parking Permit guide.
- Log into the Parking Portal or Campus Connection to purchase permits.
Campus Connection Login Steps
- Choose Self Service > Parking Permits
- Select UND as your campus
- Select Purchase Permits (do not refresh or hit back)
- Choose permit type
- Select vehicles (vehicles can be added but not be deleted)
- Add your current mailing address
- Choose payment method:
- Credit card (Discover, MasterCard, Visa)
- Check (E-check)
- Charge to Student Account through Aug. 29th