How to Use the Ramp
- Reserved ramp permits are limited. If not available add name to waitlist.
- Enter the ramp through the entry lanes 1 or 2, your license plate will represent your pass and notify the system if you have a current ramp permit.
- Ramp permit holders (RCA/RCS) are eligible to park in the designated spaces on levels 1, 2 and 3.
- 4th-5th levels are pay as you go parking, proceed to the Southwest elevator lobby on 4th level and prepay at the machine. Please be sure to have your license plate available for payment.
- No further action is required when exiting the ramp.
Parking Ramp Information
- First hr - $1.50
- Each additional hr - $1.00
- Daily rate - $7.00
- Special men's hockey pricing
- 1–3 Ramp permit holders only
- 4–5 Prepay pay-as-you-go 24/7
Intersection of University Ave and Columbia Rd
2nd Ave N
- Reserved Ramp permit holders (RCA/RCS)
- Pay-as-you-go 24 hrs/day