Employee Self-Service (HCM)
Need assistance using Employee Self-Services (HRMS)?
Payroll will always be available to help you with any questions or assistance you may need. Visit our office, call or email us.
If you forgot your password or are having login issues, contact the UIT help desk at 701.777.6305.
What is Self-Service HRMS?
There are many things that can be done on Self-Service such as address and phone number changes, changes to Direct Deposit and tax deductions, view paychecks and W-2's, review your benefits, tax information, flex spending and leave balances. You can also request Life Event Change packets.
View or Print Your Paycheck
- Log in to HRMS
- Click the NavBar and then Navigator
- Select Self Service
- Go to Payroll and Compensation
- Click View Paycheck
- Find the date in the left column that corresponds with the paycheck you wish to view.
- Click the View Paycheck link to open the paystub.
In order to view the PDF file, you may need to disable your browser’s popup blocker. If desired, use the print icon in the top right corner to print the paycheck.
View Your W-2 and 1095-C
In order to access W-2 forms through Employee Self-Service, you must first be enrolled in Duo.
If you left employment during the year, you have access to Employee Self-Service. Keep in mind, you probably no longer have access to Campus Connection, but your access to Employee Self-Service remains active until May 1 of the following year. If you haven’t accessed Employee Self-Service in the last 90 days, it is likely your password has expired.
Any current or former employees who have not accessed Employee Self-Service in the last 90 days will need to click on the link below to reset your password. In addition, if you have difficulties during the Employee Self-Service login process, you may also need to reset your password. Remember, Employee Self-Service passwords expire every 90 days.
- Reset Employee Self-Service password
- Instructions to access W-2 Printing
- Instruction to consent to receive electronic W-2/1095-C
Set up Direct Deposit
- Log on to HCM Employee Self-Service using your UND log in credentials (firstname.lastname).
- Click on the direct deposit tab on the left side of the page.
- Input your direct deposit information.
- Your routing number is the first sequence of numbers on your check blank.
- Your account number is the second sequence of numbers on your check blank.
- Your account type is the type of account you have (checking or savings)
- Deposit type is the quantity of your funds you would like to go into your account
- Percentage: A particular percentage of your check that you’d like to go to an account
- Amount: A specific dollar amount that you’d like deposited
- Balance: The remaining balance of your check after funds have gone to other accounts set up for your direct deposit. If you only have one account it will receive all the funds and should be set as your balance account. Your balance account should be listed as 999. You should not have an amount or percentage in the amount or percentage box for your balance account.
Other Direct Deposit Tips
- You can only have one balance account
- If you want to delete an account, click on the “delete” option to the right of the account.
- If you want to change you balance account, click on the “edit” option to the right of the balance account and enter in new information.
If you have any other questions, please contact Trish Muir at 701.777.6973 or at trish.muir@UND.edu.
- Change Your NDUS Identifier
- Change Your Address
- Claim Account/Reset Password
- On-Boarding Via Self-Service
- DUO Authentication
Employee Self Service FAQs
Learn more on our NDUS Account page. If you are new and don't have a user ID and passphrase yet, click the Claim your Account button first, otherwise you may enter your ID and passphrase.
If you will be using a different email address in the future, forward your email from your faculty/staff email account to the email address you will be using. To forward your faculty/staff email to a different email address, follow the steps listed below. You only have to set this up one time and all of your future email will be forwarded.
- Click Options
- Click Forwarding
- Click Enable Automatic Forwarding
- Enter Forwarding Email address
- Uncheck Keep a copy of the message
- Click Save Preference
You will receive an email from the ConnectND Security Team in your U-Mail account.
HRMS Self-Service is one of your menu items on your Campus Connection Website. After logging into Campus Connection, just click on HRMS Self-Service. Enter your UserID and Password. it is recommended that you change your password immediately, by clicking: Change Your Password.
You will have access to your advices on HRMS Self-Service. Please follow the directions on the Office 365 Email & Apps page for setting up your U-Mail account and for help on accessing Self-Service.
No. The only items that are shown separately are those that are entered with a specific code, such as sick leave, vacation leave, jury duty, etc.
You are able to access Self-Service from any computer that has Internet access. It is available 24 hours a day.
No. You will still need to bring in your new Social Security card, to Payroll, showing your new name.