Faculty and Staff Parking Permits
Faculty & Staff permits are now available. Annual permits are valid from August 1 to July 31 of the following year.
Permit Types and Rates
|Faculty and Staff||A||$225|
|Residence Hall Directors||AHR||$225|
|Evening Workshift (4 p.m. – 7a.m.)||PMA||$65|
Prices are prorated throughout the year.
A list of the permit refunds can be found within the Parking Policy.
How to Purchase Parking Permits
- Enable cookies in browser. See your browser help section for detailed instructions or consult the Technical Solutions for Buying a Parking Permit guide.
- Log into the Parking Portal or Campus Connection to purchase permits.
Campus Connection Login Steps
- Choose Self Service > Parking Permits
- Select UND as your campus
- Select Purchase Permits (do not refresh or hit back)
- Choose permit type
- Select vehicles (vehicles can be added but not be deleted)
- Add your current mailing address
- Choose payment method:
- Credit card (Discover, MasterCard, Visa)
- Check (E-check)
- Charge to Student Account through Aug. 29th
Procedures for New Employees
Upon Human Resources completion of the new employee parking form, a complimentary 3-day parking permit will be activated on your start date. Your license plate number is your permit so nothing will be provided to display in your vehicle. If you bring a different vehicle during these 3 days, please be sure to reach out Parking Services to avoid a citation.
Prior to the temporary permit expiring, you will need to purchase your regular employee permit online, through the parking portal.
Faculty and Staff Parking Permits available, zone, cost;
- Faculty and Staff: A: Red: $225
- Residence Hall Directors: AHR: Red: $225
- Parking Ramp: RCA: Garage and A: $400
- Reserved Parking Space and A: Red $810
- Evening Staff: PMA: Red: $65
Permits are prorated depending on date of purchase and a payroll deduction is available between August and May.