Faculty and Staff Parking Permits
Permit Types and Rates
|Faculty and Staff||A||$225|
|Residence Hall Directors||AHR||$225|
|Deans and Associate Vice Presidents||AD||$810|
|President and Vice Presidents||AVP||$810|
|Evening Workshift (4 p.m. – 7a.m.)||PMA||$65|
A list of the permit refunds can be found within the Parking Policy.
- Enable cookies in browser (see your browser help section for detailed instructions or consult the Technical Solutions for Buying a Parking Permit guide)
- Log into the Parking Portal OR go to
- Employee Self-Service (PeopleSoft)
- Go to Main Menu > Self Service > Miscellaneous > Parking Permits
- Select UND as your campus
- Select Purchase Permits (do not refresh or hit back)
- Choose permit type
- Select vehicles (vehicles can be added but not deleted)
- Choose payment method
- Credit card (Discover, MasterCard, Visa)
- Check (E-check)
- UND payroll deduction
Procedures for New Employees
If you do not obtain a parking permit prior to your first day of employment, you'll will need to park in the visitor pay lot or the parking ramp (pay as you go parking) at your expense until a temporary or regular permit is obtained.
You will be subject to regular parking policies and responsible for all citations for failure to obtain/display a temporary or regular permit.
No EMPLID Issued - Request a Temporary Permit
If you are a new employee/GTA/GRA/GSA's who has not yet received an employee identification number (EMPLID), please have your employing department complete the New Employee Temporary Parking Permit Request on or before your first day of employment.
Submit the completed form, in person with a valid photo ID, to the Parking Office.
UND Parking Services will issue a two-week temporary parking permit for the applicable lot:
- "A" lot permit for benefited employee or graduate student employed at least 50% full-time equivalent (FTE).
- "A" lot permit for temporary, non-benefited employee.
- "S" lot for student employee or graduate student employed at less than 50% FTE.
- You should receive your EMPLID from your employing department once it has been established.
- Approximately one week after the EMPLID notice is received, you can purchase an annual parking permit online at Employee Self-Serve.
EMPLID Issued - Purchase an Employee Permit
If you are already in Parking system or your EMPLID has been provided you, please purchase your permit through Employee Self-Service.