Support and Assistance
Whether you are a student, staff, or faculty member, UND has support available for you if you have experienced discrimination or harassment or are involved in a discrimination- or harassment-related grievance process.
- Information about your rights and reporting options
- Changes in class schedules
- Changes in housing or dining
- Changes in parking
- Night-time escorts on campus
- Referral to University Counseling Center or other provider
- Campus-based no contact directives
- Withdrawal from the University or a class
Supportive measures are available for you whether you chose to contact a confidential resource, Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities, Equal Opportunity & Title IX Office, or University Police for help.
You can receive these supportive measures whether or not you file a formal complaint through UND or file a police report.
Supportive measures are available to both the complainant and the respondent.