Campus and Community Resources
You can make a confidential report of sexual violence and still receive counseling or other services through these departments or agencies.
- CVIC at UND (for everyone) | 701.777.6550
- 24/7 Support: 701.746.8900 or 866.746.8900
- University Counseling Center (for students) | 701.777.2127
- Student Health Services (for students) | 701.777.4500
- Employee Assistance Program (for employees) | 1.800.627.8220
- To access the member's website, please use the password: VillageEAP
Non-Confidential Campus Resources
The campus offices below are excellent sources of support. Even though they are required to share information with the Title IX Coordinator, your information will be kept private and will only be shared with people who can provide help. We want to be sure you are aware of your options and all the support that is available to you.
- Equal Opportunity & Title IX | 701.777.4171
- Human Resources | 701.777.4226
- Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities | 701.777.2664
- University Police | 701.777.3491