Official Business Cards are ordered through Print & Mail Center. Minimum order: $20.00 for 240 cards.
Information to Provide
First and last name
UND mailing address
Official UND email address
Additional UND titles
Additional phone numbers
Official UND web address (department or division)
Business Card Design Specifications
Business cards are 3.5" wide x 2" tall.
Color and Paper
Business cards should be printed as four color (CMYK) process on smooth white paper.
Helvetica should be used.
Required margin is 0.125" on all sides.
The primary UND logo is to be reproduced from an authorized original at all times and the size of the logotype should be 2" wide. The logo should be placed in the upper left corner with a 0.125" top and left margin.
- The first and last name is 10-point bold with 12-point leading.
- The URL is 11-point bold.
- All other contact information is 8-point regular with 9-point leading.
Embossing and Engraving
Engraved or embossed business cards are not recommended. Please consult identity@UND.edu with any requests for engraved or embossed business cards.
Web Address (URL)
The URL (UND.edu) is aligned with the baseline of the logotype and has a 0.125" right margin. UND is always capitalized.
Type Placement and Content
- Name, title and unit information is flush left with 0.125" margin from the baseline of the logotype and 0.125" left margin.
- Space between the name and logotype should be divided by a 3.25" green horizontal line (0.5 pt stroke).
- Mailing address information is flush left in the lower left corner with 0.125" left and bottom margins. The mailing address consists of the building, room number, street address, city, state and zip code.
- Individual contact information is flush right with 0.125" right and bottom margin.
Official UND headshots can be added to the back of business cards. Headshots must be taken by UND photographers, unless the card holder works outside of Grand Forks. Professional headshot services are available to University faculty and staff. Upcoming headshot days are listed on the Marketing & Communications website. It costs $3 more to print double-sided business cards, totaling $23. The back will include the headshot and the name of the individual.